The fourth Open Compute Summit is January 16-17, 2013, at the Santa Clara Convention Center – 5001 Great America Parkway in Santa Clara, CA, USA. It’s sponsored by these organizations.
Registration is now open, and is still free, so register today!
Join the Open Compute Project group on Facebook for all OCP announcements.
To see full details of the agenda, please click here.
Wednesday, January 16
- 7:30a – 9:00a Registration
- 8:00a – 9:00a Breakfast/Sponsor Booths Open
- 9:00a – 12:00a Keynotes, Announcements and Presentations from Industry Luminaries
- 12:00a – 1:00p Lunch
- 1:00p – 6:00p Executive Sessions/Sponsor Presentations/Hardware Hackathon
- 3:00p – 6:00p Technical Tracks (registration required — see below)
- 6:00p – 6:30p Shuttles to Cocktail Reception
- 6:30p – 10:30p: Cocktail Reception – Computer History Museum
Thursday, January 17
- 8:00a – 9:00a Registration Opens/Breakfast/Sponsor Booths Open
- 9:00a – 12:00p Continuation of Technical Tracks/Hardware Hackathon
- 12:00p – 2:00p Lunch
- 2:00p – 5:00p Plenary/Hackathon Prizes/Round Up
- ~5:00p – Summit Concludes