You can register for a webinar on Nov 16 10-11a PT, Cloud Delivery Strategies for Digital Services - games, video, audio, and ads.
Providers of media applications and web services often launch via public cloud, only to discover they want more control as their products scale. This analyst roundtable will discuss the pros and cons and how-tos of using public, private and hybrid cloud solutions for media delivery. It examines the tradeoffs among performance, cost, scalability and control in cloud-based strategies for delivering content to customers on a global scale.
What You Will Learn:
- How to view data centers as “information factories”
- Determining which media services work best on what type of cloud
- Managing traffic aggregation and CDN distribution
- Controlling bandwidth costs while delivering scalable performance
- Managing and migrating across public, private and hybrid clouds
- CIOs, CTOs at media and content companies
- Cloud platform executives and managers
- Media company asset managers and business planners
- Content distribution network executives
I am interested in this topic and have join the panel.
ModeratorResearch Director, GigaOM ProInfrastructure Curator, GigaOM NetworkGigaOM Pro Analyst, Founder Greenm3.comGM Content & Digital Media, Equinix